Back Muscles Weight Training Bodybuilding Exercise Chart
Back Muscles Weight Training Chart illustrates exercises to strengthen Trapezius, Rhomboids, Teres Major and Minor, Latissimus Dorsi, Errector Spinae and associated Back Muscles using Barbells and Dumbbells.
Central anatomy illustration derived from Hand Drawn Image explains specific muscles worked.
- Deep and Superficial Muscles Identified
- Isolation and Compound Exercises
- Exercise Technique
- Alternative Exercises
- Training Advice
- Gym Safety
Chartex Weight Training Exercise Charts suitable for Weight Lifters, Power Lifters, Body Builders, Athletes, Beginners or anyone looking to improve Physical Strength, Size and Muscle Tone.
Provides a useful back workout Training Aid and Reference Resource for Sports Therapists, Sports Clubs, Health Clinics, Commercial and Home Gyms or Anyone interested in Strength Training and Fitness using Free Weights.
- Designed and published in the UK by Chartex
- Size A1 (84cm x 60cm) A2 (60cm x 42cm) A3 (42cm x 30cm)
- Charts Sent ROLLED In Postal Tube