Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis. Chartex reserve the right to withdraw or amend products and services provided without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Chartex reserve the right to update and alter content, suspend or close this website without notice or obligation.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights regarding this website, the product images and the materials published on it, the Chartex logo and the www.chartexproducts.com website design are protected by copyright laws and are exclusively owned by Chartex. It is not permitted to alter, modify, reproduce or use any part of the materials on this website without first obtaining written permission from Chartex.
The acuracy and content of products advertised and the materials contained on this website are provided in good faith for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or replace or constitute medical, health, legal or any other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. Chartex makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non-infringement of third party rights. Use of the product and or the products content by a user is at the user’s own risk. Chartex does not accept liability or responsibility for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, which may arise from using or accessing information contained on advertised products, this website or any websites linked to it.
Products advertised and materials displayed on this website are provided in good faith, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy to the extent permitted by law.
Chartex endeavours to provide a safe and secure on-line environment by employing and maintaining industry standard security measures.
Website users must not attempt to infect this website with malicious malware, gain unauthorised access to the website or server, create a ‘denial-of-service’ attack or perpetrate any other harmful technological device.
Breaching this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the ‘Computer Misuse Act 1990’.
Any such breach will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities to whom the user’s identity and all relevant personal information will be disclosed.
Chartex cannot accept responsibility or liability or for any loss or damage caused by malware distributed by this website or any website linked to it.
Links on this website to third party websites and resources are provided for your information only.
Chartex has no control over the contents of other sites and therefore cannot accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may arise from their use.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website.
Chartex is committed to complying with all legal requirements in protecting customer privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) the data controller is Chartex.
Our site may contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Should you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policies of that website provider.
As per usual e-commerce protocol we may collect and process the following data:
• Information that you provide on our site www.chartexproducts.com including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
• Records of correspondences.
• Surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of visits to our site including; traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by the use of ‘cookies’ which can be stored on your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us to:
• Estimate audience size and usage pattern.
• Store information about your preferences allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognise you when returning to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
The data collected from you may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in order to process your order or payment. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Information provided is stored on secure servers. Payment transactions will be encrypted. Customers are are responsible for keeping their log-in details and passwords confidential.
Please be aware that the transmission of data via the internet can never be completely secure.
We use information held to:
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• Notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes please check any relevant opt-out boxes situated on the site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking relevant opt-out boxes situated on the site.
The Act gives you the right to request access to information held about you. A £15.00 administration fee is applicable.
Thank you for visiting our website