Chest Muscles Weight Training Exercise Chart
Chart showcasing the best exercises when weight training the chest muscles.
Chest Muscles Weight Training Chart illustrates exercises to strengthen Pectoralis Major, Serratus and associated Chest Muscles using Barbells and Dumbbells.
Central anatomical illustrations derived from Hand Drawn Image explain specific muscles worked.
- Deep and Superficial Muscles Identified
- Isolation and Compound Exercises
- Exercise Technique
- Alternative Exercises
- Weight Training Advice
- Gym Safety
Chartex Weight Training Exercise Charts suitable for Weight Lifters, Power Lifters, Body Builders, Athletes or anyone looking to improve Physical Strength, Size and Muscle Tone.
Providing a useful chest workout Training Aid and Reference Resource for Sports Therapists, Sports Clubs, Health Clinics, Commercial and Home Gyms or Anyone interested in Strength Training and Fitness using Free Weights.
Available in A1, A2, A3 sizes PVC Laminated or Paper Format.
- Designed and published in the UK by Chartex
- Size A1 (84cm x 60cm) A2 (60cm x 42cm) A3 (42cm x 30cm)
- Charts Sent ROLLED In Postal Tube - FREE Fast UK Delivery