Shoulder Muscles Weight Training Exercise Chart
Shoulder Muscles Weight Training Chart illustrates exercises to strengthen Anterior, Posterior and Lateral Deltoid and associated Shoulder Muscles using Barbells and Dumbbells.
Central anatomical illustrations derived from Hand Drawn Image explain specific muscles worked.
- Deep and Superficial Muscles Identified
- Isolation and Compound Exercises
- Exercise Technique
- Alternative Exercises
- Weight Training Advice
- Gym Safety
Shoulder workout weight training exercise wall chart is suitable for Weight Lifters, Power Lifters, Body Builders, Athletes, Beginners or anyone looking to improve Physical Strength and Muscle Tone.
Providing a useful Training Aid and Reference Resource for Sports Therapists, Sports Clubs, Health Clinics, Commercial and Home Gyms or Anyone interested in Strength Training and Fitness using Free Weights.
Available in A1, A2, A3 sizes PVC Laminated or Paper Format.
- Designed and published in the UK by Chartex
- Size A1 (84cm x 60cm) A2 (60cm x 42cm) A3 (42cm x 30cm)
- Charts Sent ROLLED In Postal Tube - FREE Fast UK Delivery