Nervous System Anatomy Posters - Set of 6
Nervous System Posters - Set of 6
CHARTEX Nervous System Charts - Set of 6 illustrate Human Nervous System identifying Cutaneous Nerves and nerves of Upper and Lower Limbs from Anterior and Posterior aspects.
Upper and Lower Limb Charts show Major Nerves and Plexus describing nerves that innervate particular muscles.
Cutaneous Nerve Charts show Dermatome Distribution identifying areas of skin that each nerve supplies.
Designed as a Training Aid and Reference Resource for Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Doctors Surgeries, Physiotherapy Departments, Education Facilities, Anatomy Students and as a practical visual aid to explain nerve related problems to patients.
- HAND DRAWN Images commissioned by CHARTEX prior to Digital Age
- Designed and published exclusively by CHARTEX in UK
- Laminated or Paper Format - A2 and A3 Sizes
- Charts Sent Rolled In Postal Tube
- ONLY A3 Set supplied with Front Cover and Slide Binder