Sport Education Charts - Set of 3
Sports Posters Addressing Drugs in sport.
CHARTEX Sport Education Charts addresses:
- Use of Drugs in Sport.
- Dangers of Anabolic Steroids and other Prohibited Drugs used to enhance sporting performance.
- Negative health affects of taking drugs.
- Confronts Moral Aspects of taking performance enhancing drugs.
CHARTEX Drugs In Sport Charts highlight benefits of effective Drug Free fitness training and importance of good nutrition.
Designed as a useful Educational Aid and training ReferenceResource for Educational Facilities, Gyms, Sports Colleges, Sports Clubs, Athletics Coaches and Trainers.
- Designed and published exclusively by CHARTEX in UK
- Laminated or Paper Format - B2 (70cm x 50cm) and A3 Sizes
- Charts Sent Rolled In Postal Tube