Healthy Heart Manual
Chartex Healthy Heart and Nutrition Manual illustrated Heart and Diet related 38 page manual providing information on how to maintain a healthy heart and control body weight through Exercise and Nutrition. Regular Cardiorespiratory Exercise coupled with a healthy balanced diet will help keep the heart healthy.
- Introduction - Cardio-respiratory Fitness
- Effects of Exercise and Training on the Heart
- Improving Aerobic Capacity
- How to Monitor Heart Rate
- Choosing Cardiorespiratory Exercise
- Food for a Healthy Heart and Weight Control
Chartex Healthy Heart and Nutrition Manual advizes on how to improve and maintain a good level of aerobic endurance as well as analyzing how healthy eating impacts on the body during exercise. designed as a Training Aid and Reference Resource for Personal Trainers, Gym Instructors, Physiotherapists, Health Related Establishments or anyone looking to maintain their personal fitness.
Designed and published exclusively by Chartex
Part of Chartex Fitness Matters Series
Size B5 (25cm x 18cm) quality publication mounted on ring binder