Human Body Joint Anatomy Posters - Set of 9
Joint Anatomy Charts - Set of 9
CHARTEX Joint Anatomy Charts - Set of 9 illustrating AnatomicalStructures and Functions of Joints in the Human Body.
Identifying Deep and Superficial Muscles, Bones, Ligaments and Tendons from Anterior, Posterior and Lateral aspects.
Joints Depicted:Hand, Forearm and Wrist, Elbow, Shoulder, Spinal Muscles, Spinal Nerves, Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot.
Designed as a Training Aid and Reference Resource for: Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Doctors Surgeries, Physiotherapy Departments, Education Facilities, Anatomy Students and as a practical visual aid to explain joint related problems to patients.
- HAND DRAWN Images commissioned by CHARTEX prior to Digital Age
- Designed and published exclusively by CHARTEX in UK
- Laminated or Paper Format - A2 and A3 Sizes
- Charts Sent Rolled In Postal Tube
- ONLY A3 Set supplied with Front Cover and Slide Binder